# OTC Desk Contract
# View the code on Github (opens new window) (Last updated: Mar 1, 2022)
This is the OTC Desk contract from the "Building a Composable DeFi Contract" episode of Cosmos Code With Us (opens new window).
The OTC Desk contract is based on an idea by Haseeb Qureshi in "Unbundling Uniswap: The Future of On-Chain Market Making" (opens new window)
In this OTC Desk Contract:
- Trades are atomic and “trustless”
- Creator keeps all profits
- Can use any pricing mechanism
- Can stop quoting when the market is crazy
- Can trade fungible and non-fungible digital assets
- Uses another contract (the covered call option contract (opens new window)) as a reusable component
# The Dapp
This contract is also available as a dapp with deploy scripts (opens new window).